- Air Conditioning
- Solar PV
- Energy Upgrades
- Water Heaters
As both RN and owner of Greiner Heating, Air & Solar, my role and responsibility during this time is to prioritize two things:
- The health, safety and well-being of our employees
- The health, safety and well-being of our customers
Since our technicians visit homes to fix problems or complete service requests, we have implemented the following policies:
- Technicians will limit their time in the home and focus on repairs needed - Limiting the number of homeowners our technicians come into contact with is the role we can play in helping “flatten the curve” of risk, exposure and spreading of the virus.
- Our employees are following all recommendations from the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control and local/state/federal governments:
- Staying home if they’re not feeling well
- Frequently and thoroughly sanitizing hands
- Avoiding touching of the face with unwashed hands
- Eliminating physical contact and maintain 6 feet social distance
- Electronic billing to avoid customer contact
We are here for you if your water heater, furnace or air conditioner stops working. We will take every precaution necessary to get the job done in a safe and responsible manner – for everyone involved.
Patty Greiner, RN - CEO
Greiner Heating, Air & Solar Energy, Inc.