- Air Conditioning
- Solar PV
- Energy Upgrades
- Water Heaters
Home Upgrade CA and Advanced Home Upgrade
Would you like to...
- Get up to $480 to help pay for work done by AC Quality Care contractors
- Lower Your Monthly Utility Bills
- Improve the Comfort of Your Home
- Increase Your Home Resale Value
- Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
Home Upgrade CA can help!
Contact us today to start saving!
Why energy upgrade your home? When it comes to energy, your house is a system—insulation, air ducts, windows, furnace and air-conditioning—that works together. An energy upgrade makes sure that each piece functions well so your whole house is more efficient.
An energy efficient home has a lot of benefits...
- Saves Money. Your furnace and air conditioner won't work as hard.
- Your utility bills will go DOWN. Save up to 20% or more each month on your utility bills.
- A more comfortable home. Energy upgrades help keep your home comfortable in all seasons.
- A healthier home. Better systems help improve the quality of the air inside your home. A breath of fresh air.
- Helps the environment.Less energy equals less greenhouse gases. Your Energy Upgrades helps the environment in a big way.
- A healthier home earns REBATES. Receive up to $480 in rebates for improving the efficiency of your home.
Offsetting the costs of your next home performance project.
When it comes to keeping your AC in good working order, there’s nothing more important than routine maintenance. Maintaining your AC unit will help you improve the life of your system, decrease monthly energy costs and increase home comfort. Sometimes, however, paying for maintenance and upgrades can be a challenge. Fortunately, PG&E rebates can help.
AC Quality Care with Greiner
AC Quality Care is a program offered by Greiner that makes use of the latest technology in air conditioner maintenance. Our contractors meet the rigorous standards set by PG&E and will develop a complete view of your AC system and how it is currently functioning. From there, we’ll determine what – if any – maintenance or upgrades should be performed and allow you to make a decision regarding how you want to move forward.
Once the work is done, we’ll help you apply for PG&E rebates that you can use to offset the costs incurred.
Depending upon the work performed, you may qualify for up to $480 in PG&E rebates. These include (but are not limited to):
- $40 initial Full ACCA Standard 4 HVAC System Assessment with Condenser Coil Cleaning
(Must precede any other measures)
- $50 Refrigerant Charge Adjustment
- $70 Efficient Fan Delay Rebate
- $220 Replacement Blower Motor Rebate
- $100 Additional Incentive
(Must complete any two of the following: Refrigerant Charge Adjustment, Efficient Fan Delay, and Blower Motor Replacement)
To be eligible for PG&E rebates, you must:
- Complete qualifying maintenance services between January 1, 2018 and December 31, 2018
- Be a customer of PG&E with an active electric meter at the installation address
- Have a central forced air conditioner or heat pump
- Live in a single-family residence or duplex
As the fall colors and accompanying temperatures settle in, it can be hard not to look towards the end of the 2018 and the beginning of 2019. If going solar has been on your mind this year, the time... Read more